Would you believe it? As per the recent study in the end of the year 2018, China accounted 28 percent of global manufacturing output in 2018. That puts the country more than 10 percentage points ahead of the United States, which used to have the world’s largest manufacturing sector until China overtook in 2010. One of the reasons companies manufacture their products in China is because of the abundance of lower-wage workers available in the country. China has been accused of artificially depressing the value of its currency in order to keep the price of its goods lower than those produced by U.S. competitors.
Because of the high volume of materials and resins ordered by Chinese companies, the pricing would be as low as it could be. Labor is abundant and cheap in China because even though 300,000 have risen into the middle class and above, this still leaves one billion people living at the poverty level.
There have been lot of discussions going on boycotting china and Chinese products. The more recent reason relates to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. The strain of coronavirus originated from China and spread around the world, creating a crisis that led to widespread criticism of the chinese government, due to its behavior of hiding real figures, including deliberately destroying evidence about the initial coronavirus outbreak. Due to this outbreak, as on 13th Sept’20 there have been more than 28,944,152 coronavirus cases, 924,577 deaths and around 20,812,592 have been recovered across the world. Get the latest updates on Coronavirus here.
Countries including India, Philippines, and Vietnam have called for the boycott of Chinese goods, as have separatist movements in China itself. A full boycott of Chinese products would be difficult to achieve, as the country is responsible for the assembly of a high number of goods that are widely sold and used across the world.
US president Donald Trump regularly pats himself on the back for announcing travel restrictions on China as the novel coronavirus emerged in January 2020. Before the caseload in the United States exploded, Trump attributed what he considered a small number of cases to that decision. Even as deaths from covid-19 in the United States started to soar, he said he saved lives by imposing what he calls a “ban” on China.
The World Health Organization has cautioned against such travel restrictions, saying they are ineffective against a virus and in the long run counterproductive. Trump, according to news reports, was initially skeptical and worried about provoking China after signing a major trade deal. But his national security and public health experts convinced him that the move would buy time to put in place effective prevention and testing measures.
Italy, which is also a member of the more powerful Group of Seven and the world’s eighth-largest economy, banned all flights to and from China on Jan. 31 2020 but did not single out noncitizens. Australia, the 14th-largest economy, imposed an entry ban on all foreign nationals who have left or transited through mainland China, effective Feb. 1.
Here is the complete list of countires, which have imposed significant restrictions on chinese products.
who all have banned chinese products and aps?
India has banned close to 118 chinese apps, and there are reports that United States, Japan and some european countries might also join India.
Below is the list of chinese aps which were recently banned by India.
1. APUS Launcher Pro- Theme, Live Wallpapers, Smart
2. APUS Launcher -Theme, Call Show, Wallpaper, HideApps
3. APUS Security -Antivirus, Phone security, Cleaner
4. APUS Turbo Cleaner 2020- Junk Cleaner, Anti-Virus
5. APUS Flashlight-Free & Bright
6. Cut Cut – Cut Out & Photo Background Editor
8. Baidu Express Edition
9. FaceU – Inspire your Beauty
10. ShareSave by Xiaomi: Latest gadgets, amazing deals
11. CamCard – Business Card Reader
12. CamCard Business
13. CamCard for Salesforce
16. VooV Meeting – Tencent Video Conferencing
17. Super Clean – Master of Cleaner, Phone Booster
18. WeChat reading
19. Government WeChat
20. Small Q brush
21. Tencent Weiyun
23. WeChat Work
24. Cyber Hunter
25. Cyber Hunter Lite
26. Knives Out-No rules, just fight!
27. Super Mecha Champions
29. Dawn of Isles
30. Ludo World-Ludo Superstar
31. Chess Rush
32. PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik
33. PUBG MOBILE LITE
34. Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
35. Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon
36. Dank Tanks
38. Game of Sultans
39. Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos
40. Smart AppLock (App Protect)
41. Message Lock (SMS Lock)-Gallery Vault Developer Team
42. Hide App-Hide Application Icon
44. AppLock Lite
45. Dual Space – Multiple Accounts & App Cloner
46. ZAKZAK Pro – Live chat & video chat online
47. ZAKZAK LIVE: live-streaming & video chat app
48. Music – Mp3 Player
49. Music Player – Audio Player & 10 Bands Equalizer
50. HD Camera Selfie Beauty Camera
51. Cleaner – Phone Booster
52. Web Browser & Fast Explorer
53. Video Player All Format for Android
54. Photo Gallery HD & Editor
55. Photo Gallery & Album
56. Music Player – Bass Booster – Free Download
57. HD Camera – Beauty Cam with Filters & Panorama
58. HD Camera Pro & Selfie Camera
59. Music Player – MP3 Player & 10 Bands Equalizer
60. Gallery HD
61. Web Browser – Fast, Privacy & Light Web Explorer
62. Web Browser – Secure Explorer
63. Music player – Audio Player
64. Video Player – All Format HD Video Player
65. Lamour Love All Over The World
66. Amour- video chat & call all over the world.
67. MV Master – Make Your Status Video & Community
68. MV Master – Best Video Maker & Photo Video Editor
69. APUS Message Center-Intelligent management
70. LivU Meet new people & Video chat with strangers
71. Carrom Friends : Carrom Board & Pool Game-
72. Ludo All Star- Play Online Ludo Game & Board Games
73. Bike Racing : Moto Traffic Rider Bike Racing Games
74. Rangers Of Oblivion : Online Action MMO RPG Game
75. Z Camera – Photo Editor, Beauty Selfie, Collage
76. GO SMS Pro – Messenger, Free Themes, Emoji
77. U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate
78. Ulike – Define your selfie in trendy style
79. Tantan – Date For Real
80. MICO Chat: New Friends Banaen aur Live Chat karen
81. Kitty Live – Live Streaming & Video Live Chat
82. Malay Social Dating App to Date & Meet Singles
85. Mobile Taobao
87. Road of Kings- Endless Glory
88. Sina News
89. Netease News
90. Penguin FM
91. Murderous Pursuits
92. Tencent Watchlist (Tencent Technology
93. Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese
94. HUYA LIVE – Game Live Stream
95. Little Q Album
96. Fighting Landlords – Free and happy Fighting Landlords
97. Hi Meitu
98. Mobile Legends: Pocket
99. VPN for TikTok
100. VPN for TikTok
101. Penguin E-sports Live assistant
102. Buy Cars-offer everything you need, special offers and low prices
104. Beauty Camera Plus – Sweet Camera & Face Selfie
105. Parallel Space Lite – Dual App
106. “Chief Almighty: First Thunder BC
107. MARVEL Super War NetEase Games
108. AFK Arena
109. Creative Destruction NetEase Games
110. Crusaders of Light NetEase Games
111. Mafia City Yotta Games
112. Onmyoji NetEase Games
113. Ride Out Heroes NetEase Games
114. Yimeng Jianghu-Chu Liuxiang has been fully upgraded
115. Legend: Rising Empire NetEase Games
116. Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Games
117. Soul Hunters
118. Rules of Survival
Though, There is concrete Evidence That Coronavirus Started From Wuhan, China But There Are No Evidence That This Virus Was Man Made And Purposely Spread. Probably, The News Is not yet confirmed.
We cannot completely ban chinese goods, but we can take steps to achieve balance of trade and to reduce our dependencies on chinese products. Every country needs to improve their manufacturing culture to produce goods at cheaper prices like China. It is good for any country to be self-sufficient as much as possible.
Please provide your feedback on “Should China and chinese products be banned?“
After writing this blog, i have received a lot of suggestion and feedback on this article, especially from India, United States and other part of the countries.
Below are some the questions, which i will try to answer. Some of the answers are already available in this blog.
Conclusions on ban of Chinese apps.
Write counter view on banning Chinese apps in India.
Was banning Chinese apps futile?
Notification on banning Chinese products.
Essay of 200 words on banning Chinese Apps is right or wrong.
How banning of Chinese products affected by pandemic?
What effect does the ban on Chinese goods have on the Indian economy in the times of a global pandemic?
Banning of Chinese app right decision or not.
china ke 59 aap kis article ke anusar ban kiye gaye h.
How many country banned China Product and App?
Will Indian govt ban everything which is from China or they will lift the ban on those app?
kya india china ke product ko apni country mein ban kar sakti hai.
Indian companies to benefit from China ban.
How many China apps are banned in India July month 2020?
How to use banned China app?
How much loss will China face after the ban of 118 apps in India?
Chinese app and PUBG banned in India is it a right move do u support or not.
How far the tactical move of Indian govt to ban the Chinese Apps will be helpful for slowing Indian economy?
How much loss will China face after the ban of 118 apps in India?